1.0k Downloads in 30days :D

I know its still not a lot I should imagine compared to some of you per watch even but for me this is a milestone :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Well done!!! 1k in one month are not bad at all

1 Like

Congratulations on the milestone!

:confetti_ball:

1 Like

Ive had a another 100 since this post , so i may double that :smiley:

2 Likes

Facer really picked the right 2 watches to feature this time around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats… great efforts get you great prizes :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations! Well done!

1 Like

Awesome!!! It’s nice to see this kind of news. Thanks for the stats screencap as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from germany! @a.schatz.is

1 Like

When will it peak lol, Not that I want it too.

2 Likes

Very nice. Congratulations!
I’m new to Facer as well and just had one of my watches featured. Picked up a couple of hundred syncs in less than 48 hours.

3 Likes

I’m fairly new here, too. I just broke the 1k barrier two days ago. Matter of fact, I have see about 1000 syncs over the last three to four days combined. Probably peaked out for now.

I had one feature so far and received a whopping 20 syncs as a result, so it isn’t as much the feature but more like are making a product that users actually want to use. The feature just helps with added exposure. Congratulations on your milestone.

1 Like

Hang in there mate, my first 2 features did nothing really, One of which i wouldnt of chose and the other was a Premium so difficult to scoe high there unless you really are pro (not me for sure) But the 2nd 2 features where def great choices and theyve rocketed. Now one of my other designs not featured is also flying high so it sseems once your on the radar anything can happen. I have 5 faces in the top 100, 3 in the top 12 lol, who would of though that of me :smiley: its quite exciting!

I’m enjoying varying my collection to accommodate everyones taste. Its quite disheartening sometimes when you spend days/hours on an analogue design only to be pipped by a digital watch that can take 20min to make, like my simples design lol

It seems to all come good in the end though. Sometimes people just arnt looking when your best designs are released and they quickly get buried. My Titanium II got a 2nd chance when featured and its now holding its own :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just reminded myself of your designs. i love some of those, You got more followers than I had with that many faces, and ive only got slightly more now so your doing something right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @dave6! I am grateful to be a part of such a highly creative group of designers and artists.

1 Like

same as that

1 Like

Congratulations very well.

Well done guys! It’s a great feeling knowing that lots of others enjoy your artwork. I wish many more of thoes feelings for you all in the future.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: its gone up considerably since but im resisting posting until a full month has passed to show how I went from my first 1000 syncs within a month to what I project will most likley be a 15-20k month, It is indeed a great feeling and a great motivator.

1 Like

That is awesome! My featured watch has just started to go up. I’m getting close to about 500 syncs on that one in the last week or so. I know the feeling you mentioned.

2 Likes