10K Collection Issue

Nice one!!

Congratulations, you just hit 10000 syncs on your watchface, [Animated] Snowy Christmas Eve! Welcome to the 10K sync club.

Sadly, it wasn’t one specifically for women. I wish Facer would adjust requirements for women’s designs (before I decide that being original isn’t worth the time).

3 Likes

I am totally with you, @Linlay.

And we need more women at the premium designer.

@Facer-Staff, @Facer_Official: Could you please check if it is possible to change the regulations for women that want to join the premium program?

2 Likes

It’s not so much that women need to be in Premium Designers. I don’t know if their designs would sell, and women don’t use the same features as the men do. However, I’d like to see some designation for women designers who do original designs, as opposed to c/p images from the internet.

Hey guys! Definitely hearing this and we’re very committed to providing more designs that appeal to women.

@Linlay are you thinking of a watch face category specifically for women? or a collection featured on the front page? We could do what most traditional watchmakers do and simply have a Men/Women division in their offering, but that feels very limiting and a bit narrow-minded. Open to suggestions!

Edit: feel free to start a new thread specifically for this by the way. I worry that the 10k thread isn’t the best spot to have that conversation.

2 Likes