2 Problems regarding new WatchFace (CLOSED)

Hi there,

I have 2 problems with my newest watch design.
1: For some reason it is stuck on 12 hour, and wont change to 24 hour.
2: It says i have something “digital” on my WatchFace but there isn’t any “digital” on the watch…

Could someone help?

can you turn on inspection mode?

for your items:

1. 12/24: are you using the #Db# hour tag anywhere that sets 12/24 based on the user’s settings?

2. do you have any time layers that you built from digital time tags? or used pieces of the digital time tile for something else?

John

1 Like

Hey jmorga106,

First, my apoligies for the delay to respond.
I have enabled inspection mode so you could see what i used for this WatchFace

Thanks for the help.

Hey @djabsyss,
Inspection mode is on, but I can’t see any of the layer formulas because all of your layers are locked.

If you can unlock the layers (all of them) then republish then I can see the advanced settings window on the right. I can unlock the layers but that doesn’t enable the advanced settings window. The Creator has to start with the layers unlocked already.

-john

1 Like

I’m really sorrry, i have unlocked them now.

Obviously the variables related to the 12/24 hour mode are valid for the “digital” display, but for hand clocks, if you used the rotation in degrees, I would exclude that it is connected to that setting.
To get a similar effect on a clock face you should read the variable and try to understand the mode set by making the changes accordingly.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but i do not quite understand what you meant. could you rephrase that for me?

Nevermind, found the problem.

Thank you both for looking into this and for the help!

Have a good one all!

Simply I mean that 12/24 h setting influences only the #Db# tag

1 Like

Yeah, stupid me.
Didnt realise i was using the wrong tag…