A thank you to Facer and the community. Merry Christmas

First off, I just wanted to take a moment to thank @Facer_Official for giving us the platform to create our own faces. I love being able to have custom faces and see my own creations be enjoyed by others as well. Thank you facer team for giving us this opportunity.
I would also like to thank thoes of you in the community that have taken the time to help others learn and grow as designers. I’m very passionate about wanting to learn and improve my knowledge and skills to hopefully one day be a premium designer. So I wanted to say thank you to the community as a whole but also to a few specific people who have helped me the most.
@Mellin @Tomas @jmorga106
Take care every one and I hope you all enjoy your holiday season, whichever you may celebrate.
Sincerely,
Orakix

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too and to everybody else in this community.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy winter solstice, or if you aren’t any - just happy winter!

Let’s grow better together in this community.

3 Likes

Well said Mellin. A very Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. and happy hanukkah, kwanzaa, solstice, boxing day… and to quote Frank Costanza: “…it’s Festivus for the rest of us

John

3 Likes

…and let us celebrate with some new watch faces :hourglass_flowing_sand: :wink:

3 Likes

Happy holidays to you all! This platform would be nothing without its active community and nothing makes us happier than seeing members helping each other, improving their watch face design skills together, and overall having an amazingly positive and selfless attitude.

THANK YOU from the Facer crew!

3 Likes