Am and pm images... please help

im updating a sundial design that i have, now i want to make an image to show up from 7am to 7pm and another from 7pm to 7 am, i have some thought to use sunrise and sunset, but have no clue to create it… would someone help this facer in need (lol)? thank you in advance… attached is the facewatch im creating… nerio alberto - Mickey Sundial V.2 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

I found that Mellin used in a time the expression of $#DISDAYTIME#=true?100:0$ Except that it works on sunrise, but it cannot used for specific time changes… help… but the code is not working 100%, is there another coding similar that can work for that?

First go from 12 to 24 hours (it’s easier, when you work with difrences between pm and am):
1 image from 7 to 19 and second from19 to 7.

Then create 2 contitions, each for one image:

$#Dk#>=7&&#Dk#<19?100:0$
$#Dk#<7||#Dk#>=19?100:0$

Let me know if it works.

Trying it right now, thank you buddy… you are the best, btw, are you being recognized that you one of the most supportive of the group? I mean I hope they have you already as a premier designer, otherwise I would like to nominate you, if that’s possible…

It works perfect! Thank you

I’m happy that it works.
And no, I’m not.
I ones commented on Lukasz post and he said that he loved my designs, but that’s about it, in terms of recognition.

1 Like

Agreed with nomination!

1 Like

Well I appreciate you and so much you help me, I’m a graphic artist and if there is anything I can do to help you, don’t hesitate to ask…

If I can ask for something:
Try stopping by feature requests/tags functions in Facer creator category and see if you will find any suggestions you would like to see added to Facer.
Apparently ones with the most likes will be considered by staff.

will do… im on it now