[RESOLVED] Gear S3 and iPhone

I saw a post a few days ago that it will be rolled out by the end of the month or early next month. Is there any new info? Sorry for being so impatient, but the watch faces on the gear s app are just bad.

Why not rely on what the facer Staff has announced, that it will be awailable, at end of Month, or start at next Month? I don’t think they can force it further. I’m also waiting on this function, but must wait untill it’s reality!

I’ll just put this here for you… :wink:

Let us know what you think!

I just installed Facer app on my iPhone but I don’t see any capability to connect to my Gear S3. Help please?

Looks like the App Store is rolling out the update a little slowly - you’ll want to make sure you have version 4.0.0, the first screen will ask you which watch you have if it’s the right version!

Thanks. I am in and can see all my favourite watch faces. For some reasons, I am not able to sync the faces. I followed all the instructions. My connections are all good. I was only able to sync one face after rebooting my watch and phone. Every time I click on the blue icon besides the watch face, I see the message ‘sent’ but the face doesn’t get changed on the watch. Not sure if there is a glitch or something. Any help is appreciated.

I’m having the exact same problem as kkdip2001. Got one face to go across from iPhone 7 to Samsung Gear S3 after resetting the phone. Haven’t been able to repeat the process successfully since. Any advice?

Same here, followed all the instructions but nothing syncs. Did not get a single watch face to go across. Please help.

No matter what I do now (resetting phone or watch, turning Bluetooth on/off), I am unable to get any watch face

It appears watch faces sync perfectly with WIFI turned on and bluetooth off for me. Even though all else works fine with bluetooth syncing did not. But WIFI is a great workaround.

Thanks Armenak. It works perfectly with wifi.

And thanks as well from me. BT off Wifi on. Then it works. :slight_smile:

I don`t have problems with the connectivity (after making everything right), but I face the problem, that several information like weather, steps, etc. is not shown on my Gear 3. Maybe something about access rights?

Thanks!