Apple Watch 4 Resolution

Some news on the Apple 4 watch coming soon. I am hoping other Android manufacturers following the trend of higher resolution. I always thought a PPI of 500-800 would be best. So something around 500x500 to 800x800 (Here’s my comments on that):

Well, its not everything about resolution. More will be a little bit sharper - for sure - but i would like to see more luminousity in daylight ambiance.

And Apple should think about a round watch. I don´t like square ones.

2 Likes

Apple is just smart… the keep the door closed.

Be real look at the amount of crap that is made for Wear OS and Tizen… some designers really make great things but 90% (including my work) is just made from sites like this… that is not helping and just create a lot more of the same…

People seems to forget a lot… they add all kind off stuff to a smart watch while nothing works without your phone… so if you have you phone in reach why adding crap to a face ? gadgets that work with wifi are great news… they work without your phone… like when your hiking… if you need your phone to make your design working your a little lost… you add something that is already on a phone…

Apple just don’t let you add anything that will not work without a iphone… good thinking…