Best LCARS faces

I’ve put a lot of work into this, and have a lot to go in order to make it work for round faces. But as is, it shows Stardate (YYY/MM/DD.percentage of day passed), day of week (the blue bars under stardate), weather report with High, current, low temps and humidity, seconds in a slider on the left, step tracking, battery percentage and battery bar on bottom, battery temp (because why not?), and the easiest to read binary time I’ve dealt with so far. It also shows the time in regular format on the dim screen, for the heck of it. I’ve been working on making a ‘Red Alert’ charging status for when it’s plugged in, however that tag doesn’t seem to work right.

If there is any information you would like to see on it (like instead of battery temp), or suggestions on displaying the information differently, please comment!

2 Likes

Also, if you have a favorite LCARS watch face, comment it below! I’d love to see what is popular, and what people are working on.

I finally made a circular version, and I’m working on more faces (other than LCARS) Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more