Better back and forward navigation in app forum

When browsing the community forum on the app anytime you open a few threads then want to go back to the last page you were on isn’t really an option that I can find. The phones back button takes you back to the store and the facer logo takes you to the forum home page. An example of why having a back one level button like in an internet browser would be, if you click a link suggested by a user and go to the new page and would like to go back to the last page to comment on the link you wouldn’t have to go back to the beginning and navigate all the way back to the original post. I don’t know if I’m the only one plagued by this but it would make the app so mich less frustrating for me at least.

yeah, I find it frustrating as well. you have to click the facer logo to go back to the community home.

1 Like

Hey guys!

Thanks for the report! We’ll look into these issues related to the integration of the forum with the Android app.

3 Likes

Yes! Awesome :slight_smile:

@Facer_Official First off thank you for looking into this. I would like to add one more thing to this post. When in the forum on the app if you turn your phone to landscape it reloads and takes you to the forum home page.

1 Like

Any word on fixes for the things mentioned in this post? It’d be great to have these quality of life improvements :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Know this is an Old Topic.
I was very Frustrated Navigating the Community and not having a back Button.
I get lost very Easily.
I have done myself a favour and Use Microsoft Edge as the Browser and have a Back button no Problem.

https://community.facer.io

Sorry to those on other Systems.