Breitling for Bentley

Okay. Here is a new one, entirely made by myself. I took me some work but now i am happy. Created a lot of different bezels the last weeks (World Timer, Compass, Pulse- and Athmometer, Tachymeters and now i am able to build my own designs.

Hope, you gonna like the first result.

Greetings, Phantasico.

7 Likes

Excellent work.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Looks great! Even better than the original :smiley:

:slight_smile:

Thanks.

I agree, lol. I redesigned the whole calculator-bezel and took some clearer fonts for better readability.

1 Like

excellent @GAUSS !! now that’s fancy!! :+1:

John

1 Like

wow nice work - reminds me of a brietling

1 Like

WOW!! Just found my new daily driver!!!

1 Like

I know this is an old thread, but it seems that with all the new faces coming out every day, it’s harder and harder for someone to stand out and get the necessary synchs in the specified time frame to become premium.

Not talking about me, by the way, I know my stuff looks pretty amateurish so far, but I hope to someday get there. I doubt I will have enough time in the day to devote though.

No, it isn´t more difficult now - it´s easier … The facer staff already invited some special designer to the premium program without the neccessary syncs. The are aware of talents and potential candidates …

But the most impartant Thing is: Have fun while facing … Thats the sense of it.

Greetings, GAUSS.

2 Likes

I love the breit one…any chance i can get one? :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Please read the entire discussion above.

2 Likes