Breitlng and Patek watch face

I have a new Samsung S3 watch and downloaded Facer app. Would like to know how do I get the Breitling and Patek watch faces. Looked at him all the luxury collections could not find what I saw in video, where it said that all faces are available for free.

Hi. You will not find them anymore. The swiss watch association forced all platforms to take smart watch faces with their brandings away and facer had to react. This thread is not very old. But you will find other watchfaces that will look great on your watch.

1 Like

There are plenty of amazing watch faces here that look just as good as those brands and they are legal to own. Check out the GAUSS collection. It is amazing! :wink:

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks, Chad!

Agreed! GAUSS might as well be an actual watch designer with his level of precision.

2 Likes

I totally agree. He is a perfectionist. And his work is usually perfectly spot on!

1 Like

Agreed, if you want a real high class watch, go GAUSS.

1 Like

Yieks. To much honour! There are a lot of designer with awesome skills!

2 Likes

There are all kinds or watch faces on here tgat are remarkable. It just depends in what you are looking for. No sense in getting in trouble when you can have any of a thousand amazing watch faces. @Orakix also has an amazing collection of work.

2 Likes