Can`t send/sync faces on my watch

Hi all,

We are currently investigating this issue with Samsung and will update this thread when we have more information. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks

Any word on a fix for this? Thanks

still not able to send any faces to my Samsung Gear Sport and the latest tizen updates. iPhone X on latest iOS. iOS app does not crash and is syncing from Gear Sport to iPhone. Facer never updates any faces when being send from website on a desktop win10 computer, facer iOS app, mobile browser.

Pick of the day works, wish we could have our own faces instead of the pick of the day options on the watches. would rather have my own faces anyday. also sure glad i never paid for the Pro creator version; would be paying for something i canā€™t even use. guess iā€™m going back to normal Samsung faces for now.

Same for me, It worked fine but then my watch crashed (standalone mode wouldnā€™t go) so had to reset. Running tizen 4.0.0.4 and IOS 12 on my iphoneā€¦i can also only get the pick of the day :frowning: please tell me this is being fixed :frowning:

1 Like

i feel its a samsung issue but then again the facer app on Tizen hasnā€™t been updated since Jan 2019 so its prob a broken API or something that changed w/newest updates. still having issues on my end too and noticed my gear sport got only 5 hours off a full charge today so not sure if its related to facer like back in jan 2019 or not. its either Facer or Samsung that is the cause but most prob will point finger at each other and weā€™ll go weeks w/o this working.

if you need someone to test or get logs, iā€™m your guy.
my hardware setup:

iPhone X w/iOS 12.3.1
Latest Samsung Galaxy app for iOS
Latest Facer watchface/app
Samsung Gear Sport w/Tizen 4.0.0.4

1 Like

Any updates for this? Itā€™s getting a bit silly, every update seems to break something and any info seems few and far between

Iā€™ve decided to buy a samsung phone to use with the watch instead of using my Iphone lol.

Hi guys - Weā€™ve created an official support thread for this issue. If you have any questions, please reply there: [FIXED] Tizen 4.0.0.4 iOS Sync Issue Support Post

We will be posting updates there as we have them.

3 Likes

I just tried to send a face with a Samsung phone after all the frustrations with my iPhone, and the app still didnā€™t push any face to my watch.

I absolutely love Facer, but I may have to consider other options if this cannot be resolved soon.

3 Likes

sadly not many options beyond sdk and making official watch faces for tizen. iā€™ve looked :wink:

1 Like

And for that, they want 39ā‚¬! Are they crazy?!