Can't get watch face on my watch

oops !! Same issue started again. It shows Loading Watchface and thats it, it takes you back to the same watch face which is already set. Something bad is happening with your updates, because changing the watch faces from Android Wear or Zen Watch manager is successful.

I experienced this problem, and discovered the solution was to manually change the face on my Founder Q1 to the ā€˜Facerā€™ option, which selected my currently-set Facer watchface, and from there I pushed my desired face which solved it.

I am new to Facer. Just added it 2 days ago and I am having the same issue. I have not created a thing, but cannot sync any of the faces I have chosen. I have a Samsung Gear S2 and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

I gather I am using the latest and greatest version of Facer, since I just added this to my list of apps 2 days ago.

1 Like

I tried that too on my Gear S2 and that isnā€™t working either.

I have the same issue on my Gear S2 and Galaxy S7. All I keep getting is an error saying can not connect to watch. Iā€™ve tried everything suggested so far.

Yep, having the same issue on my LG Urbane. Mine started about a month ago.

Iā€™m having same problem. New to facer.
Iā€™ve got Samsung gear s2 and Samsung s7edge.
Just keeps saying canā€™t connect to phone. If switch them both off t h en back on it will work but only once

I face the same issue on Gear S3 and Samsung S7 Android 6.0 latest version of Facer.

On first day of using everything work fine but overnight the My design page show only the watch name and FACER logo.

I try for a long time but not success, very strange it work fine on another page watch box, top chart, feature I still can sync and do everything without any issue except on My Design.

I try to reinstall both on mobile and watch but nothing better.

I donā€™t know how can I do to fix it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Ok Facer, itā€™s been 4 months, you have an answers for us?

Same issue here.
Deleted all faces (except two) - solution? nope
Deleted app and reinstalled - solution? nope
Manually deleted all app data - solution? nope
Deleted app and did NOT reinstall - solution? nope, but I donā€™t care anymore. Some other apps provide more flexibility anyway and developers do take care of the users.

Earlier my tab froze every time with login and no way to get into the app. Froze every new start. It took a month for Facer to fix. I abandon (at least for a while).

Same issue. Got Asus zenwatch 2 and Facer today but unable to sync any watch faces. Faces from Android Wear work fine. Samsung S7

Hey all. Iā€™ve been using Facer for several months and Iā€™ve found a few options to try. Just ā€œHeartā€ your favorites both free and paid as you browse and ā€œheartā€ your favsā€¦ Much easier, obviously, but Needed. For yā€™all Newbies : weā€™ve All had to start from scratch at some time so hereā€™s to you for at least asking but Listen & Try the different successes. Take the different ā€œtriesā€ to get your new Watchface on Your watch, damn it already!!! Ha! Somehow it will just Click one day. So, Manually choose the default Facer logo Watchface from your list of installed Faces on your watch. Now, personally, Iā€™ve had more success going through the Facer app itself after checking that it was selected in Android Wear as the new face selection. (as an aside, you might have to sync multiple times to load the app to watch, but it Will show up within a Ā½ day, max.) Open the Facer app and tap on the Heart icon on the bottom and your saved favorites are all there. Select one and check itsā€™ settings ( FĀ° or CĀ°, etc.). Now youā€™ll be on what I call the Main Screen as itā€™s where all the action is. Red Sync Button? Try turning on connectivity on the watch, cell or WiFi, and check your Bluetooth settings. Blue? Just tap, maybe 1 or more times, the icon just to the lower right side, and youā€™ll now have Your Watchface on Your Android Wear Watch! OK ā€¦ Way too long (but Iā€™m snookered already, Ha!)

Seriously, how is there anyone that has success with this application?

I stayed away from this app for so long, due to the poor reviews, but decided to try it anywayā€¦ I can load 1 watchface for every 12 that I try.

4 colleagues have the identical issue, all using Samsung S3 and S8+

We have tried every suggested fix to no avail. Set watch to non facer face, reset watch and appā€¦ Nothing works.

Such a waste. Colleagues have all deleted the facer app even though they are all (mobile app developers). I donā€™t know why I am still hanging around, as there are too many others facing the same issue, for it to be a (user error) thing.

If your having issues syncing a watch face please try the following. On the watch go to settings, then apps, select facer, then permissions. Inside there make sure receive complication data is activated.

Then use your normal watch app on your phone, and make facer active.

Then make sure facer is showing on your watch.

Now go to the facer app on your phone and activate the face you want.

It should apply within a few seconds.

I have same issue
My phone note 4
My watch is tezin version 2.3.2.3

I actually managed to get mine to work again. Make sure Android Ware and Faced are both updated. Turn the watch off, not a restart but complete shut down. Shut down your phone as well. Turn on phone then watch. Periodically it just stops working and turning the watch off always seems to fix it now.

The Facer app on my S7 shows no content regardless how many times I re-install. I have a watchface designed online, yet it wonā€™t sync to either my watch or phone

Facer version 3.1
Adroid wear version 2.0
Watch android version 5.1
Watch model lg urbane
Phone model xiaomi redmi note 3

Same problem with Facer with latest version on 12-31-17 on Moto 360 gen 2. It looks like Facer has not addressed their problems in well over a year. Total fail with Facer.

These are all IP Address issue. In short, your watch also needs to be connected to the internet depending on your connection type -

In Short, goto GOOGE PLAY, you will notice your watch is obtaining a new network connection with your WiFi or other, once you are in, go straight to FACER app, switch faces and you will see it works, but only for a period of time.

2 fold issue, Huawei watches always loose IP until they are called tor. Second issue is Facer is depending on this IP vs just using Bluetooth.

To test this, I wrote an app, served the faces on my personal computer and changed the connectivity and all works perfectly all the time.