Colour picker for Theme selection

Couldn’t find a perfectly relevant feature request category, so posting it here. Please move if needed.

I appreciate the colour presets the designer can choose for a theme, but the colour I want is typically not included.
I try to take a picture of something yellow, but the application translates that into yellow-brown shades typically.
Can we please just have a colour picker? Just let me choose the colour I want! Bonus points if it has a ‘recent custom colours’ and the ability to enter a colour hex code!
Thanks for listening!

Agreed. When you make your default theme color white, it gives you a pretty good rainbow of colors, but yellow is not represented.

1 Like

late response to this post, but can we have designer colour pallet for the user theme picker, 6 colours would be enough

1 Like

Handed this feature directly to the owner himself. Told me it won’t get prioritized unless more people request it though.

It would be great to have the option to replace from the creator the colors that you can use in the color picker, so you could include colors that are not listed and that look better on the designed face. to give an example, replace the red that does not look good in that design you are working with, for a variant that gives a better look, and so on with the others

1 Like