Constant nag for pro features on watch maker page

?? Just started this weekend. VERY ANNOYING to try to make faces or modify the bottom layers (mainly the background or image background). Also… i would pay for Pro but that floating PRO themes element won’t let you buy PRO for makers. Let me guess, this was a person in marketings decision.

1 Like

Hi @seamonkey420!

Thanks for your report regarding the bottom layer not being accessible. Can you let us know what browser you are using? If you could share a link to your watch face that would be helpful too.

Regarding Facer Creator Pro not being available yet, it’s currently in soft-launch and should be available worldwide sometime next week. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Yes. I am using Firefox on both my Windows 10 1809 machine and MacOS Mojave laptop. I have all ad-blockers disabled, firefox’s privacy features disabled too and using the latest verison of Firefox.

Trying IE11 now, oddly IE11 won’t even load the https://facer.io website.

Google Chrome results: not a problem and working like it should! The Themes/Pro banner stays seperate from the layers. see below:

Edge:

Same problem using Pale Moon browser. I do not use Chrome.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I am using Firefox on my Windows 10

Using Firefox Dev edition myself and am having the same issue, but to work around it if you zoom out on the page it seems to help a bit. Hold CTRL and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out. Hope it helps

1 Like

I ended up uploading my background again as an image layer so I could work on the other layers. I’ll remove it once I can see my original background.:grin: