Copyrighted image use question

can I create a watch face just for myself if I am using a copyrighted image? or is there no way to do it? I don’t want to publish it to the community, just use it on my watch…

for example…a car logo, or a super hero image…

you can build a face and just leave it in your drafts without publishing it. You can still load the face to your watch

john

yeah, tried that, not allowing me to send to watch. My first one did, my second one, I added an image, that was it, wouldn’t send…my third one started from scratch…with an image, no bueno…

I’m going to try another no image and see what happens…

I mean, yeah it could be me, but I’m perfect so probably isn’t lol

so even a simple design doesn’t sync.

is there a limit to the number of faces you can sync if you don’t have a premium account?

when now, apparently you need to be signed in on your phone to sync, lol…
must have skipped over that part in the training! lol.

actually thought I was already logged in, but alas, not the case when I opened the app on my phone!

Hi @josephfprocopio - we’re investigating bug reports about the phone app logging out users occasionally. If you do see something like that again, please contact us at facer-support@little-labs.com and we’ll investigate with you.

Thanks!

yeah, i was definitely logged in on the phone because I was able to sync my first design…, then it logged me out between that design and the 2nd design which was only about an hours difference.