Did I violate a rule or something?

Seems I have been banned from threads I was part of and am not allowed in the lounge forum anymore! Was wondering if I had dine something wrong, offended someone or such?? Seems others often offend, degrade, and are outright hateful to others. I try to be polite, helpful and cordial to all and for some reason I’m being blackballed. Anyone have any ideas? If I’ve done something wrong it was unintentional and I’d gladly apologize. I’d just like to know the reasoning!

I don‘t think you did anything wrong.

You always wrote polite things imho.

3 Likes

As I thought to. But I’m not allowed in the Lounge Forum, it does not even show for me anymore. And previous posts I was in tell me I’m not allowed in them anymore. I don’t understand why. I know creatively I don’t offer much to the community, but I do try to be helpful when I can. I’m just at a loss.

@chadwgraves37 I didnt see you say anything wrong either and agree with @GAUSS

Maybe edit your post with a @Facer_Official @Facer-Staff in the beginning of your paragraph so it tags the Facer staff and they can look into it. Might just be a glitch

2 Likes

I’m PMed them asking about it. Just sort of took me by surprise! Thanks for your support @selia67 and @GAUSS

1 Like

Im pretty sure someone is watching the chat and the Tags i suggested above will alert them as well. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you soon

1 Like

Thanks for your help @selia67😁

1 Like

Chad, I think they have been making adjustments recently. Your profile may have been caught in the latest automated tweak. I’m sure @Facer_Staff will override that as soon as possible, Hang in there, buddy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Linlay

1 Like

Has your activity dropped at all recently? I took a week off a while ago and lost access, but it came back after I became more active again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really anymore or any less then usual.

I’m sure Facer will sort it out for you - you’ve only been helpful and polite as far as I can tell :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the supporr

1 Like

Yeah that’s kind of weird. It still says you have that badge. You can drop down from lvl 3 to lvl 2 if you don’t maintain the requirements in the last 100 days though. I don’t know if you drop down a lvl if you lose or retain the badge. Do you know by chance @roycaruso? Either way I don’t see why that would lock you out of other threads. Hopefully that will get fixed up for you soon.

1 Like

Hi @syntaxracing, I believe I retained the badge. Can’t say for sure though as this was quite a while ago. I assumed the threads he was locked out of were the forums reserved for lvl 3 members? If not, that is definitely strange!

1 Like

It is the lvl 3 threads. And I’m on here at least once a day everyday since I got my gear S3 in April. Most days I’m on here more then once. I just don’t understand stand it.

Hey @chadwgraves37! We didn’t change any of the settings (yet), but checked your account and it looks like you’re not level 3 yet because you haven’t reached the requirements for it. It looks like the requirement you haven’t met is related to the number of likes you’ve given. You’re literally 99% there though. Maybe you “unliked” a few things recently?

2 Likes

That’s odd considering I had been a level 3 before. Looks like I’ll be going back and likeing more posts!!! Feel free to like anything I put to help me out. Thank you all for your help and support!!

8 Likes

Lounge appears to be gone. Is this by design or was I removed Like chadwgraves37 by mistake?

2 Likes

Lounge is still there. I am assuming that is what happened. Hopefully they can get it fixed for you soon.

1 Like