Did I violate a rule or something?

Thanks Orion !!

3 Likes

Hey all! We never remove anybody from the Lounge and donā€™t even really manage this section. Itā€™s a built-in feature of this forum and itā€™s locked by default to users that reached the status of ā€œRegular Memberā€. I believe this status can be lost due to inactivity.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s up with it cause I donā€™t have access to it again. Iā€™m on here pretty much everyday atleast one time. So Iā€™m not sure what is going on @selia67

@chadwgraves37 can you send us an email at facer-support@little-labs.com? Weā€™ll look into your account and see why you lost access.

I will sent email thank you

3 Likes

email Sentā€¦ @Facer_Official

3 Likes

I was told I didnā€™t have enough likes during the last 100 days!!

weird, ok then, with the holidays I didnt have time to sit on my computer lol. Thanks Chad, Maybe they will change this in the future. I sent @Facer_Official an email as they requested but havent heard back from them yet.

3 Likes

I started liking a bunch if stuff and got my access back this morning @selia67. So Iā€™d suggest liking atleast one thing a day is possible just to stay ahead. I think I was told you need 33 likes over a 100 day period.

3 Likes

Lounge still isnt therre for me

@Facer_Official i sent you a email awhile ago, but i still cannot see the lounge. Any update on this please:) and thank you

4 Likes

Lol I see that you are giving out a lot of likes. Make sure to read and comment a lot. I canā€™t remember the actual requirements but it shouldnā€™t be to hard to get back in.

@selia67 just looked and you need to receive 20 likes in the past 100 days to gain your ā€œRegular memberā€ status back. Hope it helps!

1 Like

@Facer_Official Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you @Orakix I used to comment alot and got tired of being attacked by a Troll so I just mainly Read comments and keep up and dont talk much anymore. So I guess my getting back into the lounge wont be happening so soon.

Its good to know it wasnt anything I did . Thank you all :smile:

5 Likes

Thankfully that troll is gone now. We will get you back into the lounge soon. I have been liking your posts to hopefully get you back into the lounge.:grin:

2 Likes

@Orion Your so sweet ,

Thank you

5 Likes

I just like 7 of your posts so you should be back in in no time.

1 Like

LOL Hugs to you guys, you are the best Thank you too @chadwgraves37

2 Likes