Different time zone on watch

@rblahnik what type of phone do you have? is it an Android phone?

Yes, Adroid on version 9 (Pie) with December security update.

Traveled through different time zones again this week. Watch face still does not update correctly.

Still doesnā€™t work. Is this an issue for anyone else or just me?

Reinstalled facer today to see if this had been fixed. Still a problem when traveling. Why doesnā€™t the watch face update with the core watch time when I enter new time zone? Seems like a basic function.

This still appears to be an issue. Iā€™m baffled that this hasnā€™t been corrected. Is there any progress or resolution?? Traveled from EST to CST yesterday and watch face showed 5 hours off?? Changed faces, uninstalled/reinstalled. Is it that hard to just use the phoneā€™s system time?

Hi @jason.moretz! Sorry about that - what watch do you use?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 phone and a Samsung Galaxy watch (latest version).

Thought I would reinstall facer yesterday before my flight to see if this was fixed. Found that this is still an issue.

Watch native time is correct, non-facer watch faces are correct but facer watch faces donā€™t update with time zone change. I travel every week and this is a deal killer for me. Love the selection of watch faces in facer but if they donā€™t display the correct time, they are useless.

Please fix this

@rblahnik thanks for the report, weā€™ll run tests on this again ASAP.

Iā€™ll be getting on a plane this evening and changing time zones 3 times this week if there are any tests you want me to run. @Facer_Official

1 Like

Thanks @rblahnik - did you see the issue?
We tested on our side by manually changing the timezone on our phone/watches and it seemed to work fine.

Yes. Still same issue. System time on watch updates to new time but facer watch face does not until I reboot the watch. I took pics of the two times but not sure how to upload here from phone app.

@rblahnik can you send an email with the screenshots at facer-support@little-labs.com? Somebody will be assigned to look into this issue.

Email sent

Perfect, thanks!

Looks like this is finally fixed after last update!

Thanks for confirming, and thanks for your help! Your detailed bug report was instrumental in identifying the issue.

Enjoy Facer!