Disable mix crap

agree - make a gesture, set of taps etc to randomly change watchfaces - the big orange/yellow blob is really irritating the bejesus out of me LOL!

How can I disable the daily mix on the Gear S3? Thanks!

well that fell on deaf ears.

Which is a shame, as I bought watch faces from them, and would do so if they got rid of this shit, but until I see someone post they did, I do not even have this shit installed anymore. If I had not bought my faces so long ago, I would dispute the charges with my bank.

To all Interested Parties: Removing the phone portion of Facer stops the new random face pushes YAAAAAH! That may not be an acceptable fix for everyone but its been 24hrs and my watch face is steady :smiley:
As a point of reference I have an LG G6 “ThinQ” Oreo and uninstalling the phone app not the watch face part, stopped the random “hey look at this new watch face we gave you that is illegible and dose not even tell you anything” feature.

Hi @dave.mcmillian! What you’re describing seems like you had the Watch Face Shuffle option enabled on your phone - it’s another feature of Facer that sends a new watch face to your watch every X hours. It is NOT the Daily Mix feature.

Uninstalling the app disabled that Shuffle feature - you should be free to re-install now and it shouldn’t re-activate on its own. If it does, definitely email us at facer-support@little-labs.com.

I have certainly enjoyed having my watch face stay the same, but I reinstalled the app today and while I see the “Shuffle Interval” setting I DO NOT see and ON or OFF option…