[Documentation] You need a real tutorial online manual!

My battery has been draining faster than usual since I made my face (although not nearly as badly as that other face engine :slight_smile:), and I wasn’t sure what to do about it until I happened to hold my hand up in a dark room, and was astonished at how effective my (not especially white) face was as a flashlight. So I figured there’d be a way to dim the face, and what I found after tinkering for a while was the ability to add a tint to a background image. So I added a #eeeeee light grey tint, and indeed my watch isn’t so glow-in-the-dark any more. But I really don’t know if that’s the right way to improve battery life. That other face engine, although it drains my battery in a few hours, does display a pixels-on percentage that’s supposed to be connected to battery life.

So, what I need is a thorough manual, with a really good index (hire a pro indexer), that explains what everything does and how it affects the results. (It took me a long time to figure out why some face elements weren’t showing up in dim mode on my own.)

Thanks for listening.