Expression or Tag for smooth second slide movement?

Hi all. So I am creating a digital watch face with sliding seconds. (Please see the image attached below to understand what sliding seconds means).
So, I want this sliding second- image to slide smoothly to the left from 0 - 59 and I have no idea what expression to use to make it work.
please guide me through this.

Thanks.

Do you mean you want to have another element (image) that will move in the x-axis from 0 positions to 30, then jump to other 30 and go to 0 again; or do you want this image to move next to a stationary element that will show position on it?

Haha, No Mellin. What I meant when I said sliding second- image, It not second image. Please see the image which I have attached, its the second indicator. It has to move towards (-x) axis from 0- 30 and loop. I hope you got the idea.
Ps. the image is just a concept

Thanks.

So the second option I mentioned, right?
In what coordinates do you want it to be in 0 seconds position?
Typical 160, or something else?

Yeah, I need X- coordinate: 160 & Y- coordinate: 280.
Sorry for late reply.
Thanks.

And you want y to stay 280 always, right?

Ok it would look like this (I will try to take you through steps of creating that script):
Let’s break it down into 2 parts (0-29.9999999 and 30 to 59.9999999)
First thing - we want it to move from right to left.
We take seconds (with milliseconds): #Dsm#

((#Dsm#/30)*x)

this will give us the change of movement into x for every 30 seconds
Since we want it to start at 160:

(160-((#Dsm#/30)*x))

But that will work only for 0 to 30 seconds, so now for 30 to 60:

(((#Dsm#-30)/30)*x)

And now to line it up:

((160-x)+(((#Dsm#-30)/30)*x))

Now let’s put them together:

$#Dsm#<30?(160-((#Dsm#/30)*x)):((160-x)+(((#Dsm#-30)/30)*x))$

Remember to change x into length between position of 0 and 30.
Let me know how it works.

Sure Mellin, I will update once I finish and let you know about it.
Thanks a lot. Cheers

Unfortunately, the slider wouldnt move. Anyways, you seem like someone whom I can trust. So I will share you the link of the project I’m working on through PM.
I kinda made it work using the expression (#DWFSS#), but the ruler ended up sliding in the reverse direction and didnt create a loop.