Facer 3.0.4 released!

Hi all!

Weā€™re excited to release Facer 3.0.4 today! Please let us know if youā€™re running into any issues! Changelog below:

New in 3.0.4

• New! Tap on any user to see their profile, current watch face, watchbox, and designs!
  • Fixed issue where updates to existing designs arenā€™t updated on the watch
  • Fixed issue where legacy .face files arenā€™t synced on Tizen
  • Misc. bug fixes and optimizations

Ill be using facer when ambient mode works for gear s3.thank you

1 Like

How do I get the beta?

There should be a link at the bottom of the Google Play page to enroll into the public beta

Cheers!

I would LOVE to be able to use facer with my Fossil Q. It would be great if it would be possible to use it in the near future.

There are some users, who write into the comments of my watchface ā€œCleared to Landā€, that itā€™s not working on the S3 Smartwatch (HuppiFluppi - Cleared to land - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer)

Also: Iā€™d like to see the comments on the webpage, not just in the App :smile:

helloā€¦ iā€™m trying conecting ā€œferrari red no bezelā€ and it doesnā€™t work, always appears a error message. Iā€™m using the 3.0.4 version.

thanks.

Since the new update , Facer has made my Asus ZenWatch 3 quite slow and buggy.
Sometimes the screen keeps stuttering and flickering. Ane the menu options are so sluggish.
It wasnā€™t like this before the latest update 3.0.4

Facer wonā€™t sync from my note edge to my s3 frontierā€¦tried all the trouble shoot tricks

I couldnā€™t see the link to enroll in the beta program. Iā€™d love to see more features supported for the Gear S3 (obviously because thatā€™s what I haveā€¦ :))

Now I can not make anyone new watchface for my S2. If I copy previous one, this work without problems, but if I modify this, or I make another one new, not work!!! Please help!!

Itā€™s a current bug. See this thread.

In which release or version Facer is planning to turn the feature on to reply on comments we receive on our watch face? Seriously, this has been requested for numbers of times - yet not go!

I would like to add a small alarm clock dial that would show what time the alarm is set for.

hello so i updated the app on my phone but now my watch designs wont download or sync to my LG G watch. which is weird because the other free designs in the Android app will sync. Iā€™ve uninstalled reinstalled switched on switched off. why canā€™t i sync my designs. another thing i had to make a completely new account on the pc because the login wouldnā€™t except my email. strange when i login om my phone it finds my account. what just happen

The second hand still stops working on Samsung Gear S3 when device is set to always on and dims

Can you fix that? It happens on all watches :frowning: