Facer Android 3.1.4 released!

Hi all!

We’re very excited to release Facer Android 3.1.4 today!

What’s new:

• Designers are now highlighted in blue when replying to reviews on their designs
  • Fixed Shuffle feature not working for Watch Box
  • Never miss a flash sale - limited time promotions are now shown clearly in the store front
  • Add option to reset password in signin/signup page
  • Misc. bug fixes and optimizations

If you’re having any issues or have any feedback, please feel free to comment here and we’ll do our best to address it by the next version.

Cheers!

2 Likes

One word:
“Widescreen”
Please?

1 Like

What device are you using specifically?

1 Like

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10.1 with LTE
model: YOGA Tablet 2-1050L
Android 5.0.1

1 Like

Got it - our app is definitely not optimized for tablets today since most Android Wear users are on phones. Is there a specific view of the app that you use that’s particularly broken for you on tablet? We can probably fix that pretty easily.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like anything is broken…
I just don’t have a widescreen mode, only portrait mode.

1 Like

Support for the gear s3 AOD mode would be great. Because without it, your app is useless to me. And there are some really nice designs here.

1 Like

I’m using a Samsung gear s (1st gen)watch, I sure could use some compatibility. I purchased this app thinking it was compatible. Any chance on getting my money’s worth out of it?

1 Like

Is there a notification indicator in the works that we can add to watch faces, since missed notifications don’t show on the home screen anymore after the AW 2.0 update?

1 Like

Trying to install the Facer Companion forr Gear S2 & S3 and keep getting the following message: Installation failed. Try later. (WO:WO:8061). Been trying to install it for several days. The app for the phone (S5 Note) installed just fine, just can’t get the watch app to install. I have Android version 7.0 on the phone. Any help?

1 Like

AOD animation on my Gear S3 is not working.

1 Like