Facer Android 4.5.9 available on Google Play

Hi all!

Facer 4.5.9 is is rolling out to the Google Play store right now and should be available worldwide by the end of the day. This release fixes an issue that could cause higher battery usage than normal in some situations on some Android Wear devices. If you were seeing bad battery life, please update to this version and make sure your watch is also updated to Facer 4.5.9. If you are still seeing unusable battery life, let us know in this thread and we’ll continue investigating.

Thank you!

The Facer crew

I am glad that updates are coming so often because that shows how much you support and fix issues often. My problem is 2 things: first, when I update my app on my android phone it states that to benefit from this update to update the app on watch top version X. Well, then I go to the galaxy app store to update the facer on my gear s3 and an update is not there or available. How do I benefit from the latest update is the watch updated doesn’t exist? Unless I am going at the update the wrong way.
Second is the watch face (unless the update I can’t find fixes this issue) optimizes almost hourly. It’s rather upsetting especially when it’s a custom made one.
Thank you!

Hi @rjphllps7! Which watch model do you have?

Can you help me how to update facer on my S3. I have updated the facer app on the phone but have no clue how to do it on the watch

I have the gear s3frontier

Since this update I can’t get the facer app to update the current time on my watch! I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, same. I checked and updated watch, same. I have a Samsung Gear S2 with Samsung note 8. Please help!