Facer App crashing on Samsung Gear 3..NEED HELP!

I have a Samsung Gear 3 on which I have downloaded the Facer companion app. I bought this watch about a month ago and was recently prompted to update my software on it. After this update my Facer app has not worked properly.

I would like to note that before this update the app worked like a charm. I am using the same faces as before now and it keeps crashing

I change my watch face to the facer app and after a few seconds the screen goes blank and then after a minute of so it will change to the default watch face. I am assuming the app is crashing

Things I have done to remedy:

I have tried to uninstall facer from watch and cell phone - No results
I have tried to delete my bluetooth cache from my paired Samsung S7 phone - No results
I have restarted the watch - No Results
I have done a reset on the watch - No Results

Software : Tizen Version 3.0.0.1

1 Like

Hi @omair_sadiq, this is a know bug see this post:

@Facer_Official working on a fix

2 Likes

any timelines for the update , should we expect before the new year?

@omair_sadiq, app and companion updated yesterday

Didnt fix the issue still , do i need to do something to make sure its working ?

@omair_sadiq if you are still having issues after the update, please make sure to send these details to facer-support@little-labs.com. If they aren’t able to help you, they’ll gather data for our development team so we can build a fix. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the issues!

Sent the email

I have exactly same situation. In the past always perfect now I have this issue too and I followed all yr recent indications and nothing solve. Tks

1 Like

I sent the email a few days back still havent heard back ??

Is there another way to contact them.

Do you know if theres a fix in the works or was the last update it ?

@omair_sadiq we are currently working on a solution for this issue. Sorry for the delays, we’re working as quickly as possible to fix it.

1 Like

Please update when the fix is complete.

Thanks