Facer app won't install after factory reset

Hi there!

Yesterday I downloaded the Facer app and got it working on my Sony Smartwatch 3, I tried doing factory reset to get Google Fit working on it (didn’t help btw) and now I can’t prompt Facer to install on the watch anymore. I remember that when I launched the app on my phone for the first time, there was a prompt to wait for watch to install the app, now I can’t get it to show up anymore, any advice?

Things I’ve tried:
Restarting both phone and watch
Wait for about 15-20 mins for everything to sync
Resync apps through Wear OS
Clear History on Facer app
Re-pair watch with phone through bluetooth

Device info:
Watch: Sony SmartWatch 3 3BAA running Android Wear 1.5.0 and Android OS 6.0.1
Phone: OnePlus 6 A6003 running running Oxygen OS 9.0 (Android OS 9.0)

Hi @reinisze,

On Android 1.5, the app may take a while to sync to the watch, especially if you’ve just factory reset it. When you do that, all your apps are getting resynced and it may take a while (possibly hours). Can you wait a bit longer and see if that helps?

Sure, I’ve left everything running, hopefully it will come back after a while.

P.S. Since I couldn’t get the app running I tried some alternative apps out there, gotta say nothing really comes close to the experience of Facer, great job! Really hope it will show up again on the watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!
If it doesn’t show up after a few hours, feel free to email us at facer-support@little-labs.com and we’ll do a deeper dive with you.

I am having the same problem on a Wilyfox swift runing Android 7.1.2 after having to factory reset the phone i had to do the same to the watch to get it to pyre agen to the phone.

Have you got it working??

Similar problem with Galaxy watch. As part of trouble-shooting a blue tooth issue I uninstalled Facer from the phone and watch. After fixing the bluetooth problem and reinstalling Facer on the phone I can’t get Facer onto the watch. The phone is a Note 8. Would greatly appreciate help with this!