Facer Creator 5.1.10 is now live! (New Moon Phase widget & more!)

Hi! The icon presets are in the advanced tab (little rocket icon when you select a moon phase layer)

1 Like

Can’t save at all? Is it happening on all your drafts?

1 Like

Yep, if i just edit something i can save but if i add a new feature like in example the moonphase preset, it stuck saving for hours.
Also if i create a new one, with normal things it save but with new features it stucks

1 Like

Maybe I was misunderstood.
What you name preset is empty, I call it preset, when there would be a content in, which could be edited.
So if I select moon-phase there are no cliparts in it, all are empty. It would be better if there were already pictograms in it.

1 Like

If you open up the advanced tab you will see at the bottom right a set of image windows. These windows already have moon images / pictograms in them. So I believe it is possible to use the moon phase widget without loading any new images - try it and see; if you place the widget in a watch and run the “time machine” forward a number of days you will see the images in the widget cycle through the various moon phases.

1 Like

I can’t save the drafts I prepared for the phases of the moon.

Correction…
The problem with the design recording and pictograms is revealed in the Google Chrome browser. When I used Microsoft Edge, pictograms appeared and I saved the design.

2 Likes

I guess I have found the root cause.
It seems to be browser related. Using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox the moon phases are invisible for me.
Using Microsoft Edge it works.
As I personally dislike Edge this is not ideal, but at least I know a way now, how to activate the moon phase.
The further editing can be continued in Firefox thereafter.

The tool itself is great! Hopefully you find a way to activate it in all browsers soon.
Thanks for the support so far!

3 Likes

@orz0 @thomasleichsenring Are you guys still having the issue where saving a draft gets stuck if you add the moon phase presets (or other new icons presets)?

1 Like

I have solved adding moon phase widget using edge instead of chrome, then I could use also chrome to modify and save it, thank you

1 Like

Awesome job guys! Almost perfect editor… but if i can be insatiable … should have a cursor coordinate pointer and zoom option …

1 Like

I like these new features!

1 Like

I’ve added moon phase to watch face but seems to be 2 weeks out of sync & showing phase in Australia not UK, ei: showing waning moon not waxing. Is it cos I’ve got light coloured moon on dark background (if it was other way round it would look like it’s waxing) or dies my watch location think it’s in Oz?

2 Likes

Ha, funny :slight_smile: We may all be upside down at the bottom of the Earth but at least we see the same moon!

Seriously though, I think the issue is with the choice of default images in the widget; dark for full moon, light for new moon is an unusual choice.

You can replace these default images with your own if you want to.

edit:

I have taken the set of nice hand drawn moon images from the tool and modified them to produce a set that has a bright full moon and dim new moon. You can find them here:

3 Likes

Excellent update

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your excellent contribution. To improve it for my personal use, I have changed the non-visible areas of the moon to remove the color and make them transparent.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I just have one question regarding the battery icon level, to which battery is it related ?
I can’t find where I can define it, like #PBP#, #BLP#, etc
Thanks for your help

The tags are detailed here

Including battery levels for the watch and phone as follows:

I hope that helps.

:slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer !
Well, I know these tags, but there are no “text” field on “battery icon” to put them in :frowning:

Is there another filed/parameter to check ?
for example, for “battery text”, I can choose the tag

1 Like

Sorry, I completely misunderstood :blush:

I assume the icon only relates to the watch battery.

don’t worry, I was also looking for the complete list of tags, so you helped :slight_smile:
It’s a shame that this new layer is only for the watch battery, I had a cool idea in mind

1 Like