Facer Keeps Restarting?

I’m not sure if this is just my watch or what but whenever I attempt to txt someone via writing in the txt on my watch Facer decides to reboot. This has happened four out of five times despite rebooting the watch and let me tell you it’s very frustrating. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Hi!

Sorry about that! Which watch are you using?

I have a Galaxy S3 Frontier and I’m using a Samsung Note 8. It also has a serious issue with telling me the battery level on my cell phone. It does well for my watch battery but my cell phone battery is always left blank.

Thanks! Is it an LTE model of the S3 Frontier?

Yes it is. I’ve noticed it doesn’t restart as often now but a few days ago it was restarting with almost every txt I tried to write out before I could get more than one word down. I’m not sure if this was just my watch or not so I posted here.

Hi,

The S3 LTE model has a little bit less memory available than other models and sometimes crashes after using Facer for a while. Can you let me know which version of Tizen you are using? To find out, you can follow these steps: Where can I find my Tizen version? – How can we help?

It’s running 3.0.0.2.