First Look on GAUSS-RGB

Hi all, i want to give you a first look on my newest project, the GAUSS-RGB.

Now the work is finally done.

Press on the main field to change states, Button below for dimming the main field (two or three states)

I hope you enjoy.

Greetings, GAUSS.

8 Likes

Wow, really nice!

Not only the 3 fields content, but how they’re reflected at the top of the watch too. And dimming too!

That looks great! I am also working on a skeleton type watch. Although I don’t know how you were able to make the inner workings look so real and work so well. Great job.

1 Like

This is awesome! Really love the Skeleton looking like it’s behind glass. Well done as always!

@GAUSS I really like this one…dont see many browns in faces and that main screen with the brown really stands out and great offset to the other screens , great work

Excellent! It looks great on the Moto. :heart_eyes:

Thanks a lot, @ll!

@syntaxracing:This was a lot of work with the skeleton, i tell you. About 10 moving gears and the skeleton itself divided in 3 layers.

Did you noticed the moving clouds in the weather part?

I just added a a new type of dim mode to preserve battery drain. I created a mask with different transparency regions. Seems to work well and as desired.

No I did not notice the moving clouds because I didn’t even notice that there were other screens. I only saw the skeleton one. Those all look great!

2 Likes

Wow very intricate! looks great!

Love it, everything is so well done! Congrats!

Thanks a lot for your nice comments.

Now its nearly ready. Added customization modes, a nice light effect, and a new type of shadowmap for the dim-mode to avoid battery drain. What do you think, is it to dark?

Greetings, GAUSS.

I think it looks great. I can’t wait to see the finished version with the customizations. Great work as always!

Now its done - You can try out the final watch face above…

Greetings, GAUSS

Hhmmmmm… Should I buy this face??? OF COURSE!!! WAS THERE ANY DOUBT!!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

For some reason it won’t let me sync :arrows_clockwise: his face!

Thanks for the nice words. You cannot sync it, because It‘s not yet published… at the moment in Review-status by Facer…

1 Like

Well I will be waiting in line for its release. Magnificent job Phatasico.

Thank you. I think, this is one of the most complex watch faces i made.

1 Like

@GAUSS love the finished product, tell them to hurry up and finish their review so it can be published. People are going to love this one :slight_smile: Great work

1 Like

It looks incredible as always. Great job, inspiring.

1 Like