First Watchfaces Published

Hello all! I recently finished my first 2 watchfaces and thought I’d share them here. They’re themed around Persona 5, a game recently released in the west by Atlus. I was extremely impressed with the UI design of the game and really wanted a similar style of that design on my watch. So I decided to just make one myself! Learning the tags and expressions took me a bit of time but I thoroughly enjoyed the process and I am quite proud of the outcome. I hope some people might be able to enjoy using using it as much as I did making it.

Round version: SurvivingArch - Persona 5 Theme (Round) - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
Square version: SurvivingArch - Persona 5 Theme (Square) - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

(I can’t upload more than one image since I’m still new :[ )

1 Like

Heya! I know this is 7 years old but I love this watchface so much I just had to do it. I remember initially using this on Wear OS long ago; but now that I’m in Apple-land I would love to be able to attempt to take a stab at porting it if that’s something you’re comfortable with!

1 Like