[FIXED] Tizen 4.0.0.4 iOS Sync Issue Support Post

@Facer_Official & @Facer-Staff

Sorry for the SPAM fella’s. I dont want to lose any respect from the community members but im desperate to use this app and slightly concerned about the radio silence.

:disappointed:

1 Like

Update from Samsung is here! Now Facer perfect again.

2 Likes

i agree with dave, not trying to lose respect just want a timeframe. otherwise ill just search for an alternative.

1 Like

Awesome, How do we get this update. I’m trying to contain my excitement, but really want to be excited lol. Or is this a joke :frowning:

Look for update in you watch, afer this 10 MB update my Facer was running again.

2 Likes

Software: R810XXU1CSE1

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy Watch 42 mm BT, iPhone 7

This isnt our fix !

ok, it seems my watch already is on or has taken this version. But it hasnt resolved it. Rebooting everything now #fingerscrossed

Try this: delete Facer on watch and phone. Reinstall both and try again

am on it :thumbsup:

:slight_smile:

nope, still no joy, Trying all the usual bluetooth off/one etc… stuff now :confused:

Damn, I’m not winning here. restarted everyting, re-installed everything. version is new one. bluetooth switching on both phone and watch tried. what am i missing? Samsung Wear app is sync’d and running too.

I have had to click the transfers a few times, only after a few times it was transferred.

I’ve tried re booting. Deleting and re installing facer… still no joy :frowning:

Same. Tried everything again now bar another phone factory reset

Feeling sad, don’t really want to have to do a factory reset, where are facer ok this issue? X

I my case, software reset was not necesary.

Factory reset didn’t work