[FIXED] Tizen 4.0.0.4 iOS Sync Issue Support Post

5.1.5.3_ios still fpr me with no updates pending in galaxy store

C’mon Samsung, Approve the new Damn Facer App :’(

1 Like

Facer update has been approved and is live on the Samsung Galaxy store.

1 Like

I can confirm I just had my first successful sync in about 2 weeks after applying the Facer update.

1 Like

Same. Works a treat. I installed it over the top and when I opened it my current link to profile face was waiting to be sync’d.

When you push new ones it looks like nothing is happening but when you triple tap and it’s there waiting for you. I can live with that.

Excellent work @Facer-Staff. And sorry for being an ass. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! As @dave6 discovered above, 5.1.11.5_ios is now available on the Galaxy Store for iPhone. This update includes a workaround for the bug that’s in Tizen 4.0.0.4. Here are instructions for how to use the workaround:

1. Update to the latest version of the iOS companion on the Galaxy Store (v5.1.11.5_ios)
  2. Log in to your Facer account in the Facer iOS app (NOTE: a Facer account is required for the workaround)
  3. Sync a face
  4. Open the triple tap menu on the watch & the last face you tried to sync should automatically load into the ‘CURRENT’ section of the menu
  5. Tap this face and it will sync

Again, this is just a temporary workaround until the underlying issue is fixed. We are still in active discussions with Samsung engineering to get this figured out.

& Thanks for your patience with this workaround! We’ll continue using this thread to provide support with the workaround and updates about the push note fix.

4 Likes

Thank you @marcus

Works great and now I can sync watch faces again!

However weather sections are now just blank in various watch faces. Weather works in the Samsung watch faces and all permissions are active for Facer. Any ideas?

@dustin.wood, @celtic_dragon1, @hico, @dimswitch, @seamonkey420, @stancanales, @nelsonmandelahouse, @guillermop.lliso, @Rator, @picometric.

FYI peeps :wink:

1 Like

Normally for me when the weather faces are blank its because the Samsung App on the phone isnt sync’d?

1 Like

weird. It was synced but was still blank. Restarted the app and my watch and it works! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoop! Happy days! Thank you x

1 Like

My QR code remains too

Yeah its not fixed proper maye so that bug is stil there. See the IM I just sent you. It probably is working you just need to tripple tap into the app to select it after its been sent to watch then it will sync. Its the workaround bro.

just follow the instructions listed above it works pretty well

made my first face since the update, check it out if youre a dragon ball fan

1 Like

HUGE DBZ fan! Wish I could Sync. :frowning:

@smythius

"Update to the latest version of the iOS companion on the Galaxy Store (v5.1.11.5_ios)
Log in to your Facer account in the Facer iOS app (NOTE: a Facer account is required for the workaround)
Sync a face
Open the triple tap menu on the watch & the last face you tried to sync should automatically load into the ‘CURRENT’ section of the menu
Tap this face and it will sync
Again, this is just a temporary workaround until the underlying issue is fixed. We are still in active discussions with Samsung engineering to get this figured out.

& Thanks for your patience with this workaround! We’ll continue using this thread to provide support with the workaround and updates about the push note fix." this works for me and i havent been able to sync try this and then go get some dokkan battle watches from me

1 Like

:heart_eyes: just got facer updated on ios and galaxy app store too. YES!! got my NMS Galactic Hub face synced… loves… good job Facer for doing what most major tech companies have failed to do in the last few years… respond and actually follow through/fix. :slight_smile: will be buying Pro creator soon.

edit: to get this to work, there are a few steps: use web browser and send from there vs iOS Facer app. then once you send, triple tap facer on watch to bring up skin selection and tap current one that is one you just sent. it will sync and you still have prev faces in history like before.

edit2: doh! dustin.wood explained prev! :slight_smile: great minds eh? hehe

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me. All I get is the default face.