Floor function not working (?)

Hi @Facer_Official

A person who has downloaded one of my designs has reported a fault.

Please see threads:

and

His watch is an Huawei Watch W1

And he has Android Wear 2.17.0.217437364 installed.

My watch face is:

On his watch, the date, steps and battery level do not display correctly.

I have made use of the floor function to separate the digits for the various numbers and I display these in separate text fields.

for example:

If the battery level is say 69, I use a text value of ( floor ( #BLN#/10 ) ) to display 6 in the tens box on the watch.

This works on my Galaxy Smart Watch and on the Facer development site but he reports that this displays 0 on his watch. There are similar problems with the display of the date and steps on his watch.

I have not received any negative feedback from anyone else but, of course, there may be others having this problem with my watch faces.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Mike

@Facer_Official, @Facer-Staff

Hi guys, do you have any thoughts on this?

I don’t know how widespread the problem is but it is effecting one person and imagine there are others.

Cheers
Mike

Hi Guys,

@Facer_Official, @Facer-Staff

Have you had a chance to look at this?

Cheers
Mike

Thanks for your report, we’ll look into it!

1 Like

Much appreciated, thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi @mikeoday

We looked at your watch face and it looks like you’re using parenthesis around conditionals like: ($(floor(#Dd#/10))>0?(floor(#Dd#/10)):$)

Can you remove the outer parenthesis and see if it works?

1 Like

Thank you very much for looking into this. I will check with the person who had the issue and get back to you. Cheers.

Hi @Facer_Official

The person who reported the issue kindly uploaded and tested an updated version of the face that had the brackets removed and it worked ok for him this time.

So no more brackets for me !

Thank you very much for your help.

:slight_smile:

Great! We’ll still look into the issue on our side and fix the fact that the behavior is different between the Creator and WearOS watches. Cheers!

1 Like