Free Artwork: Use as you like

Hey everyone,
Here’s a silly one… I’ve been working on this watch face for a couple of weeks now and I can’t seem to get any traction. Worst “writer’s block” I’ve ever had. It’s driving me nuts so Imma cut my losses and move on. But it seems a waste to bin the artwork I’ve put together so far. I thought I’d post the art here for anyone to use. If you can get some use out of it, that’s awesome.
Here’s what I did so far below. I was trying to do this dream-catcher thing. I’vebeen wearing this watch all week and I’m just not feelin’ it. It’s also hard to read. It looks cool on screen but not so much on the watch.

Anyway, here’s the artwork I hope someone can use it. If you want to make a minimalist evening wear watch with just the outer sapphires, that’s cool. I have too many minimalist designs for another one.

Here’s the background (960 x 960):

Here’s that outer Sapphire ring (960 x 960). I took out the little pointer at the top and erased my Logo.

If you want some of the other pieces, just reply here.

Thanks,
John

2 Likes

I’ll have a play and see if I can come up with anything :slight_smile: Thanks!

I do think it looks good though! :slight_smile:

Sounds good @roycaruso thanks!

Nice work sir

thanks @mwebba2005:+1:

This is my (relatively simple) take - It would be really cool if Facer held competitions where they gave you the ‘base’ design and saw what people could come up with!

3 Likes

Interesting idea @roycaruso and I’m glad you made use of the files. Very nice!

John

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I like the sapphire’ s coupled with the Roman numerals and fancy hands. Super elegant face. I’m sad I’m just seeing this now, I would have enjoyed trying my hand at putting the sapphire’s to good use. They are really pretty.

1 Like