[Help] Gear S3 with iPhone SE

Hi all,

We’re hoping to be rolling out support for this in a matter of days. Thanks so much for your patience!

1 Like

Any updates Facer? It’s been almost a week.

Hello
or have the update has announced for any beginning of the month?
Thank you

When is this going to be available? An earlier response in September from Facer indicated end of September and possibly begin of October. 6 days ago, Facer Official posted that it is just days away. Still no announcement. Thank you.

1 Like

We have a great update! Version 4.0 of Facer iOS now supports Android Wear and Samsung Gear!

(When you go to the app store, make sure you are downloading version 4.0, sometimes the store won’t update right away!)

3 Likes

Thank you for this update long awaited

1 Like

Unfortunately, the iPhone is unable to send faces to the watch, despite the proper reading of QR code. Gear App shows the watch as connected. Seeing the multiple 1-star rating of the app stating that it does not function, there may be a bad bug somewhere.

How to login from the iOS Facer app ?

Sorry to hear you are having problems! Some users have had better success by turning off bluetooth temporarily and using WiFi to send watches.

You could also try the steps listed in our FAQ:

Let us know if this helps!

1 Like

Unfortunately we do not currently support account login or sign up on the iOS app, but we’re looking into this for a future update. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Using WiFi makes it indeed work, thanks Gavin !

1 Like

Hello
Iam having trouble connecting to bluetooth with myS3

I would greatly appreciate it if you allowed logging into the Facer App for iOS. I’ve created a watch face using your designer and want to send it to my Gesr S3. Thanks.

Hey…even I’m using a Gear s3 connected to my iPhone but even I’m not able to send the Watch faces to the Watch…as u said to turn off Bluetooth temporarily and connect to wifi and send the Watch face…how do I do dat??

Go to Settings on your watch (press bottom right button), scroll down to Connections, click on Bluetooth then click on the blue circle on the right.

Below Bluetooth, you any need to click on Wi-Fi in order to connect your watch to the Internet.

1 Like

It worked…thank u so much☺️

1 Like

Good to hear. You’re welcome.