Give your feedback on the Facer Creator here!

They should offer it way cheaper if anything. I would never pay for something I can do for free on other apps. I could see if this app was all that was available or better, but it’s not, at least not to me anyway so…

And from the way the announcement reads… Paying the $6 a month only allows a person to use their own faces created with the pro creator tool. To use others faces utilizing it they also need to be Premium subscriber as well. Unless I am reading it wrong. I also believe I read a few comments on individual posts here stating the same from the staff.

Can you make it possible to link elements so that you can move them together as one. I’m loving the app though.

Ps. I dabbled with Pro but it wouldn’t let me publish yet with linked app launching. So until everything is enabled I ended the trial. I’ll pay when it’s all unlocked.

Hi @dave6! App launching should definitely be available if you’re a Facer Creator Pro users. Send us an email at facer-support@little-labs.com if it’s not the case and we’ll look into it for you.

I got an error about not being available until some official board release soon, I had to remove that functionality. Themes and Battery worked fine though. However i have since removed these also from my faces. I cant bring myself to pay for both premium and Pro. Thats a lot to ask for just my watch. Maybe i’ll sign up again when you offer it discounted to Premium members or when its alittle more feature rich. For now everything i need is in the basic which I love.

On that note, i have mailed support to help return my faces back to free. They seem to be stuck in premium albeit with premium attributes removed.

Keep it up guys, you got a good thing going here, just dont get greedy :wink:

2 Likes

Has this rolled out? I can’t seem to make it work :frowning:

When working on a face it is great to be able to move objects around using the keyboard arrow keys as they are so much more accurate than a mouse when you are making small adjustments.

However… while objects always seem to move OK when only an arroe key is used if you try “SHIFT-arrow” then down and right always seem to work but the shift-left/up keys only work about 10% of the time. VERY FRUSTRATING. It makes you have to do an UP followed by multiple shift-DOWN (for instance) to accurately position something and if you overshoot you have to start all over again.

BUMMER!

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to select multiple items and then move them as a group. Alternatively the ability to Align multiple selected items. It’s hard to get things lined up sometimes when they are on opposite sides of a face.

Yeah! Grouping objects would be really great!!