Hassle over 1.99 purchase

I purchased 1.99 bundle. It was suppose to have 2 sw Moon Phase dials it had neither. I asked for your company to give me them and they said it wasn’t possible. I think you missed my point here! All the faces in the bundle are gone when I got my refund! I thought you were going to let me keep the 30. I had to buy the Moon face separately. Could you put the 30 faces back on my account?

Please get your stuff together! Send me my bundle INCLUDING the 2 SW Moon Phases AS YOU ADVERTISED. I had to buy the White SW Moon for .99. So if I buy the SW Moon I have to pay ANOTHER .99. This is BS.

This is border-line false advertising!

If this is an issue with your supplier tell them to get it together!

I want my bundle WITH THE 2 SW MOON PHASES FOR AT LEAST ONE DOLLAR! I HAD TO BUY ONE FOR .99. IF NOT THE BUNDLE FOR FREE!
I DON’T HOW YOU DO IT JUST DO IT! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

someone in the team please respond to J, hate to see a user this upset - maybe creator of face could duplicate it as free watch and allow ‘J’ to download (send message here) and then remove (know this is not best solution but might work)

Joseph,
We’re looking into this right now. So sorry for the delay. Your email mentioned only 1 face but your post mentioned two faces. Would you happen to have the link to the two faces you’re missing? that might help us track this bug down.
Thank you!

The white one one I had to buy
G7 - SW Moonphase Indicator v1.6 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer need this one still

I need my 30 faces that were removed when I got my refund OR THE CURRENT SPECIAL 3.00 FOR 30 AT NO CHARGE.
I had to buy one at 1.90 just to have that face- if I purchase one more face that will be 4.00 when I could of had 30 faces for that price. Get my logic?

You can give me (AT NO CHARGE ) your current bundle and this face:
G7 - SW Perpetual Calendar 2nd v1.4 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer and we’ll call it even.
Thanks-Joseph