[Help] How To Create A Watch Face

@mikeoday I already gave him that link. But you see, here’s the thing. @telinoz1975 wants comprehensive, full documentation with examples of use. Do you have that link?

Yes I saw the link, I just wanted to point out that the link the @telinoz1975 had in his reply was perhaps an old list.

1 Like

Ok. Sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, that covers it.

I would suggest to the Facer team they update this though:
https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/categories/360000027234-Facer-Creator

This is how I first found information on how to use Facer Creator.
So as I was reading through, I came to tags and found the outdated list.

2 Likes

As a beginner, I came here looking for information and this is exactly the type of thing a newbie would need! Thank you for posting this.

Facer management, I purchased 1 year subscription for 3 people, I really like the faces, but as my subscriptions come to an end I was thinking of buying another year x3, but you can thank patdude on this post, he made me NOT renew, his comments are rude and unneeded. So if you see this thank him for losing you business, 8 would hope you care, but we will see. Any one can be a smartazz on a post patdude , I will post this on the app comments it needed

1 Like

@randybentley1 . This is not the Best way to get the Attention of Little Labs who are the Managers of Facer. It is a shame you want to leave Facer because of the Opinion of someone on a Open Forum a few of years ago.

There are Thousands of Free Faces on Facer. Apart fom the Interactions and Complications a lot of the Work is stunning.

Thank you very much indeed for flagging up this Topic I love to see what people were trying to sort out there back in 2017. Great to see the Banter of those who lead us to where we are today.

Topic Bookmarked. RIP @lucky.andrei

You can ignore the comments by patdude as his account has been removed. If you go to his account now it comes back with a very bold 404 error. @Facer_Official does a pretty good job of weeding out the bad actors. But the Community account and the Facer account are two seperate accounts. So his comments are still here in the community because that community account was not removed. Only his Facer account.

1 Like

Thanks for the great links!

I’m a graphic artist but honestly when it comes to anything code related or app I’m lost. Lol I make pictures for people and they make magic outta them.

I really want to create Faces specifically Free ones for the community as I think I can contribute some great free watch faces.

Animations I got down also I just have no idea how to package all that so I’ll be reading and learning thanks again.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community! You will find out that reading information about watchfaces here is a lot like drinking from a fire hose. Do yourself a favor and take lots of notes you can refer back to. Also include the URL of the page you found the information on. That way you can refer back to it and share with others later on. As @russellcresser says “We are standing on the shoulders of giants” around here. The late @lucky.andrei was one of them.

1 Like