[Help] Inhabitant Tachymeter

By the way, the Stop Watch functions still don’t work but they are not used by your watch face.

I don’t think you should.
The first problem is a normal thing, even for me, so I wouldn’t worry about it.
The second one tho…
You should report this as a followup to that ticket.

Here is my follow up with Little Labs:

"Request ticket 15816

Today I tried setting the Display Always Lit in the Parameter and it makes the DWE function work. Only two side effects are a bit undesirable.

1 - With the Inahbitant watch face, when I turn up my wrist, the watch display comes on with the 60 mark of the bezel lined up with the second hand as it should. Five seconds later though, the display turns off unless I pressed my upper button before it did. Then the display stays on for the duration set in the Screen Saver parameter.

2- Funny thing though, instead of turning off, the watch always displays a static black and white picture of the watch without the bezel. I say static because even the second hand does not move. I tried other faces and the behavior is similar. When the display turns off, it shows various elements of the watch but i can’t figure out how they are selected. It would be nice to be able to select what is displayed in that mode.

I think this whole new behavior was made available with the release of a new Facer Complanion last month. I tested it when you asked me to but never thought I had to set Display Always Lit to make it work…

It would be preferable to have the DWE function work without having to set the DIsplay Always Lit parameter.

By the way, the Stop Watch functions still don’t work…

I am happy with the progress made so far on this issue and encourage you to carry on!"