Help with hour ring

Please can someone help with this expression request, I’m trying to make a ring that rotates per hour of the day (12hr). see attached link, problem is when it gets to 12 the ring moves down to six position, what am I doing wrong?

Inspection mode left open

The point, I see, is the tag #DWFKS# you are using… according to the official definition it is a “Smooth Value for Hour Rotation (12 hour) (30-390)” - up to 390° (!) and this is what you see…

…for problem solving you could just include the difference of degrees in two of your objects:

„mask“ object Transparency

$#DWFKS#>=180&&#DWFKS#<360?0:100$

„hour left“ object Transparency

$#DWFKS#>=180&&#DWFKS#<360?180:#DWFKS#$

Hi @Tomas thank you so much for the fast and accurate response, work perfectly, here it is on almost completed face

PS still loving your tutorials, can I ask which software you use to produce the animations?

Super, that it’s working.

And well, excellent question about the software. I use a “really insider tip software” :wink: and I am serious thinking about a tutorial to this topic. However, you are asking and I will reveal the software name right now:

It’s a powerful & quick instrument for almost all purposes according to creating watch face design and tutorials.

interesting, and equally surprising thx