Removed to avoid ongoing bullying

Removed by poster to avoid TROLL Harrassment
Its sad some people think they have the right to harass people
and shove their views down their throats. STOP the bullying

I think you are confused. You did not take the picture of the palm trees! I found it on a Google image search, which is where you probably did too! It does not belong to you! I never even looked at your design, let alone copied it. The watch face creator basically places the time and date in the center locations by default. Sorry to burst your bubble Monet, but this face is one of my fastest and least creative ones yet. Have at it!

Hi guys,

Maybe I can clear this up a bit with a couple of points:

Just because an image is on Google Images does not always mean it is free to take without asking. Unfortunately, I have had Google crawlers pick up my artwork that was created for use on a website. You will notice that Google clearly states that images may be copyrighted, and gives a “Visit” link to the source. It is common courtesy to ask the owner/author of the work for permission to use it. In my case, after I was told that the images came from Google, I requested that some of the people remove my work. They politely complied. In one case I allowed an online school to continue using my images, because it was a school.

If one of you is the actual owner/photographer of the image in question, or if it is a family photo, it would be nice if the other has the manners to remove it without getting snarky. If, however, both of you obtained a copyrighted image from Google, it is up to both of you to obtain permission, buy a royalty-free license, or whatever is required. If neither one of you wants to do that, it is what it is for your conscience to deal with.