How to tap to hide a layer?

I’m trying to make it so that tapping the display toggles hiding/showing a layer (or possibly multiple layers). I’ve looked into using VARs but don’t see a way to do this. Is there a way to do this?

Interactivity is a Pro feature only, when you became a Pro user, your Creator changes the options in the menu and you are able to add interactivity zones with VARs. Greetings.

I’m a Pro user and have access to the VARs, I just don’t know how to do what I’m wanting to do.

Oh! Sorry, I did´t see the batch… The easy way is using a VAR toggle, that changes VAR value between 0 and 1. Then you ask in the transparency field of the layer id the VAR is in 0 or 1 state, and uses that to decide if its visible or hidden. For example:
$#VAR_1#==0?100:0$
You can use the same formula in two or more layers and every tap shows/hides every layer at the same time.
If you wanna that one layer hides when other shows, the second layer you invert the conditional
$#VAR_1#==1?100:0$
Hope this helps…

2 Likes

Got it working. Very cool. Thanks so much for the help.

About my badge, should I have one of those premium badges on my avatar? I pay for premium as a regular customer and also pay for the upgraded creator stuff, but I don’t have a badge. At least not here. I do have a premium badge on the main site. Also, the Android app always asks me to upgrade even though I’m paid up and logged in. I think either I or Facer is missing something.

No, I think the badge is on the main site, not the forum. Great you made it work… Greetings

1 Like

Roger that. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, I was having issues too. One more thing, can you set multiple toggles? I have 2 different variables and 2 toggles on my face, but regardless of which toggle I tap, it only activates VAR 1.

When you place a new VAR toggle you have in the control bar (that one with the rocket) a selector to choose wich VAR the toggle actives. Make shure each toggle is set with different VARs. And also make shure both toggles doesnt overlap. Greetings!

1 Like

I completely overlooked that…Thanks! Still getting the hang of the conditionals, etc.

1 Like