If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

Yes For sure. I use android watch with iPhone and would like to use Facer to get. Re watch faces.

Working on something like this! Stay tuned!

@AlemaoBRA I think we default to black in the Creator, no?

Coming very soon! Hoping for this week!

1 Like

Yes, it exists, but depending on the choice of tonality in the creator, in APP, it does not show the WHITE and BLACK colors …

I would like White and Black to be shown.

I do not know, if I explained well? (sorry for my bad English) :sweat_smile:

And launching external apps.

Im trying to build a support channel for the creators and aspiring creators on this app. Please join at https://discord.gg/yBBgFJ3

1 Like

As previously mentioned many times.
I got gear s2 and 1st time around when used for some days. The ambient mode of many Jason watch faces were working perfectly. I have no clue what killed it. When you updated 3.04 in March. The ambient mode is no more working. The watch in ambient mode is either stuck with no movements or broken ambient mode is loaded. Please. A freeze version of ambient dim mode is loaded and nothing moves. Please. I was loving the breitling from Jason where it showed a logo and digital watch. . Please. But now it only freezes. Please for god sake repair this. I have reset multiple times without any restoring apps. All fresh. But it just does not work any more. Kindly fix this some how.

Here’s a couple that would be useful:

1) Colour Palette Picker: maybe with 4 colours that are user defined during watch design to aid fast selection
2) Object Grouping: being able to click several objects and group them as one

2 Likes

Tap to APP: I know this has been requested before but it would be great if we could add TAPs to our designs so users can switch to applications on their watches. I’m a Samsung Frontier S3 user and it would be great if I could tap the face to open applications such as, Stop Watch, Alarm or Timer for instance. Can you ask the community to vote on this?

My suggestion is to add “collections” on creators profile. This is going to be useful feature for creators, who are making lot of different variations for one style. Icon shows number of faces in collection\ series.

3 Likes

Please make the app more battery friendly. The power consumption s usually about 17% out of a single charge.

Make the app actually work on the S3.

Myself, and 4 other coworkers have the app, and only about 15% of the watchfaces will load on our S3’s even after following all reported suggestions

Thanks for the report! Are your watches the LTE models? They have a bit less memory than the non-LTE model which results in this problem. Either way, we are working on something that should DRASTICALLY improve this for all watch models and all watch faces. Stay tuned!

All were non LTE models…

The faces that would not load, were consistent for all S3/S8+ combos, and never loaded (meaning none failed at first then eventually loaded, if they didn’t load on the first try, they never loaded)

No rhyme or reason… Complicated Breitling style face with combo digital analog face might load, but a simple single dial plain analog face might not

Ok - sorry about that! I personally have the non-LTE S3 and have found the experience to be reliable, but our setups might be slightly different. Either way, the update I was mentioning in my previous post should solve this.

In the meantime, could you share:

• the URL to the faces you’re having issues with
  • the exact model of your Gear S3
  • The version of Facer you are running on your phone, and on your watch respectively

We’ll have somebody in our team look into it ASAP!

Watch is the sm-r760 running facer version 3.1.4

Phone s8+ running facer version 3.1.6_1677

On the facer creator, can you add to lock layers? Several times I mess up top layers… also autosave, please

6 Likes

The ability to use Facer to load watch faces onto the Android Wear 2 based watches. I don’t have any Android-based phones or tablets to download to the watch.

Hi! do you have an iOS smartphone? Or are you looking to using Facer without any phone at all?