If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

dim mode for gear s3 …those gears really need it:)

1 Like

Description quick edit, without posting again.

3 Likes

Ability to add different elements/move positions/ect items in the DIM mode without it having any effect on the normal mode.

what i have been doing to work around this is duplicating the element and positioning it for where i want it in dim. Then just have one only visible in dim other in bright (hitting the eyeball icon)

When I search for watches I’d like to be able to search for specific things. For instance: Analog, Date, Second Hand, Weather, Orange

When I pull up a watch it has the specifics listed so I would think you could search by those things listed.

1 Like

For Tizen Samsung Gear S3 - Always On Display does not represent what it is on the watch. On the watch it only dims the screen somewhat.

Color in dim mode.
Better search system for watch faces using some kind of tags system filter/sort options for the search results. How it is now is if its not on the Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more page its a pain to be found

I have a few suggestions.

Create a longer watch face animation exportable to MP4 rather than just Gif when sharing. At the moment i cant share the animated watch face on instagram due to animation too short and a hassle to export to MP4.

When exploring watch face on the app, I would suggest displaying the designs in more than two rows, or at least make it optional. As it takes too long to explore them.

Sometimes the Facer app cant be opens, it just immediatly close after pressing the app (happens many times). I have to reinstall the app on the phone to make it work again (used on android 7, oneplus 3 phone).

Add more controls such as heart rate monitor, tap to stop watch and tap to change theme colors.

When im notified a message/comment on watchface, it only opens to main app homepage and not directly to the message. I have to scroll through my watch faces to find that message :frowning:

Thanks about it for now :smile:

Yeah. I apologize. Long-term response :sweat_smile:

Yes. I’d love to see Tap & double tap actions too. I use this a lot for my designs for the Gear S3 I sell on the Samsung app store. Change background images, launch apps, change display states, start timer/stopwatch etc.

My turn:
Creator:
1- global vsriables you coukd set and modify. Useful for a set of things eith the same movement for example)
2- time machine: possibikity to n run at normal pace from amy givem time
3-time machime I: a seconds based step by step

Facer site
1- look for watches with any n specific features (analog, digital, colour, gyro…)

1 Like

+1 for search on watch features - I love the gyro watchfaces

2 Likes

Please remove the 10 watch face limit.

1 Like

I don’t have anything aginst 10 watchface limit, but please fix it!
For some reason, when I delete some of my 10 current faces I can then see ones loaded onto watch before them.

3 Likes

Awesome app team… here’s what I’d like.

1. Offline Windows app
  2. Zoomable creator
  3. More reliable sync from creator - often have to publish to see changes.
  4. Color as an advanced setting
  5. Improve search - allow filtering by eg steps, battery.
  6. Documentation - keep up to date. Currently Dial is not available in creator, but nothing in the docs.
  7. Improved DIM coding - not having to duplicate to change config in DIM.
  8. Preview/design for actual watch specified.

Thanks Duncan

5 Likes

I’m new to the Facer community as well. Really dig it!

Having favorite watch faces is great. I’d like to be able to have a favorite list of watch face creators. So many creators have made so many watch faces and rather than trying to favorite them all, I’d like to make their profiles favorites as well. I can then easily find them to see if they’ve created something new that I might want to try out.

That’s what I’d like to see.

Everett

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

I agree, that some kind of subscription to your favorite creators would be nice.
Little tip: If you have suggestions for staff, try using “Feature Requests” category.

Is there a stand alone PC program that runs on Win10 ? That would be cool.

5 Likes

Bug Fix: Step count is still not registering correctly on Gear S3 Frontier. It does not sync with what the watch is actually capturing, it either says 0 steps or doesn’t reset at the end of each day(has tens of thousands of steps).

1 Like

Bug Fix: Another issue is that I cannot login via the mobile app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, constantly says "Oops! There was a problem logging in…I have the correct info and even tried to create a new account with new info, same issue.

IPHONE support in combination with Gear S3 would be much appreciated!!!

1 Like