If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

Awesome app team… here’s what I’d like.

1. Offline Windows app
  2. Zoomable creator
  3. More reliable sync from creator - often have to publish to see changes.
  4. Color as an advanced setting
  5. Improve search - allow filtering by eg steps, battery.
  6. Documentation - keep up to date. Currently Dial is not available in creator, but nothing in the docs.
  7. Improved DIM coding - not having to duplicate to change config in DIM.
  8. Preview/design for actual watch specified.

Thanks Duncan

5 Likes

I’m new to the Facer community as well. Really dig it!

Having favorite watch faces is great. I’d like to be able to have a favorite list of watch face creators. So many creators have made so many watch faces and rather than trying to favorite them all, I’d like to make their profiles favorites as well. I can then easily find them to see if they’ve created something new that I might want to try out.

That’s what I’d like to see.

Everett

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

I agree, that some kind of subscription to your favorite creators would be nice.
Little tip: If you have suggestions for staff, try using “Feature Requests” category.

Is there a stand alone PC program that runs on Win10 ? That would be cool.

5 Likes

Bug Fix: Step count is still not registering correctly on Gear S3 Frontier. It does not sync with what the watch is actually capturing, it either says 0 steps or doesn’t reset at the end of each day(has tens of thousands of steps).

1 Like

Bug Fix: Another issue is that I cannot login via the mobile app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, constantly says "Oops! There was a problem logging in…I have the correct info and even tried to create a new account with new info, same issue.

IPHONE support in combination with Gear S3 would be much appreciated!!!

1 Like

Hey Facer Team! My only wish are collections/multiple watchboxes. If I buy a collection, the newest luxury bundle for example I can shuffle its watchfaces for the time the bundle is available. After that I can’t shuffle ONLY those specific faces anymore. I don’t want to shuffle my entire Watchbox because sometimes you don’t want your StarTrek and Ghostbusters watchfaces to randomly show up on your watch when you’re at an important place if you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

heart rate tag for samsung s3

4 Likes

The WHITE AND BLACK colors should be standard on the theme faces.

Yes For sure. I use android watch with iPhone and would like to use Facer to get. Re watch faces.

Working on something like this! Stay tuned!

@AlemaoBRA I think we default to black in the Creator, no?

Coming very soon! Hoping for this week!

1 Like

Yes, it exists, but depending on the choice of tonality in the creator, in APP, it does not show the WHITE and BLACK colors …

I would like White and Black to be shown.

I do not know, if I explained well? (sorry for my bad English) :sweat_smile:

And launching external apps.

Im trying to build a support channel for the creators and aspiring creators on this app. Please join at https://discord.gg/yBBgFJ3

1 Like

As previously mentioned many times.
I got gear s2 and 1st time around when used for some days. The ambient mode of many Jason watch faces were working perfectly. I have no clue what killed it. When you updated 3.04 in March. The ambient mode is no more working. The watch in ambient mode is either stuck with no movements or broken ambient mode is loaded. Please. A freeze version of ambient dim mode is loaded and nothing moves. Please. I was loving the breitling from Jason where it showed a logo and digital watch. . Please. But now it only freezes. Please for god sake repair this. I have reset multiple times without any restoring apps. All fresh. But it just does not work any more. Kindly fix this some how.

Here’s a couple that would be useful:

1) Colour Palette Picker: maybe with 4 colours that are user defined during watch design to aid fast selection
2) Object Grouping: being able to click several objects and group them as one

2 Likes

Tap to APP: I know this has been requested before but it would be great if we could add TAPs to our designs so users can switch to applications on their watches. I’m a Samsung Frontier S3 user and it would be great if I could tap the face to open applications such as, Stop Watch, Alarm or Timer for instance. Can you ask the community to vote on this?