If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

I would like to be able to easily find the watch faces that are in the daily mix in the app.

how about more watch hands and multi-colour ones too?

I would like to have an option that would switch to predetermined faces at certain hour of the day

Any Audemars, Rolex Sky Dweller, but that include ,real feel look, weather date ,steps, themes, and 2.0 complication. Iā€™m looking forward to the new upgrades I just suggested because I know they will be a big hit on this app.

1. My tribute to the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner
    Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

2. My tribute to the Patek Philippe Complications World Time Chronograph
    Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

Some of the other developers have built tributes to luxury watches as well. For the premium developers there is always the issue of copyright infringement looming in the shadows, but there is nothing wrong with tribute builds (just like tribute bands).
The manufacturers certainly do the same thing. Look at the Oris Divers Sixty-Five, and almost identical copy of the Rolex above. Even the Tudor Oyster Prince which is identical to the Rolex above but with square ticks instead of round. ā€¦and Tudor is owned by Rolex lol.

Thanks,
John

Add a rating system to the review section. I donā€™t often have comments for the designers but it would be nice to be able to hit 1-5 stars if it looks good or not.

**And of course make it a searchable/filterable option when looking for new watches.

1 Like

The comment section is very difficult to navigate, and a search function for faces would be a basic requirements

I would like to see some advanced videos on how to create hands with shadows and possibly the process to make refkections ad the watch is moved or rotated.

That is done in Photoshop or whatever graphics program you use.

A clear investment and pushup in the Windows APP. More training videos (you want us to use your systemā€¦)

How do I store more than 10 faces on my watch?
Iā€™m running android wear 2.0 on my huawei generation one watch and my phone is an HTC one m8 running android version 6.0

I downloaded about 25 but only ten show up?
Am I doing something wrong?
Where are all the other faces?

I think you can only show the most recent 10 downloads from the watch directly. Other watch faces can be ā€œlikedā€ from the phone app and more will show there.

Oh thatā€™s a bummer. I guess Iā€™ll have to like some so that they are easier to find in the future. It would be nice if I could store and see/switch at least 20 different faces right from the watch itself as opposed to always having to bluetooth new faces from my phone.
Thanks for the response.
Cheers.

From the designer profile page it would be nice to be able to see who is following you and who you have followed.

*Would also be nice to filter for your favorite designers in the search screen.

(Edit): just noticed you can see followers and following on the Android app from a phone. So this update would be for the main website.

It would be cool for themeable watches if the Creator allowed the designer to ā€œtestā€ the colors the buyer would choose from before publishing the design.

Thanks,
John

@jmorga106 Actually you can test them, just not in the web editor.
If you have a face ā€œin draftā€ you can find in on your own profile (after logging into it) and test how do the colors look.

I personally would prefer to have an option to select what colors are avaible to users (at least first 5 or so).

Iā€™m sure this has been said before but it would be great to be able to search for watches by feature. Iā€™m looking for ones that have steps and weather info but I canā€™t filter for this.

1 Like

Might have some good news for you this week! :wink:

1 Like

Any chance I can store more than 10 faces at a time on my Huewai watch?
I am happy to pay for this feature.

You could have until some time ago, but they deliberately removed that featureā€¦