Introduce yourself!

Hi my name is Melissa Knapp from Tennessee, I am a first time user of the Android smartwatch Samsung G2. Love it and looking forward to creating faces. I appreciate any advice and basic how to get started information.

1 Like

Hi guys iā€™m Piero and i like tecnology and watch. Perfect amount.

1 Like

Hi. My name is Mike. I love Facer. While I was shopping, not sure when, my watch face changed to a previous one on its own. The Facer app was not in the recent app list.

1 Like

Hi im Maurix and i like more smartwatch :slight_smile: imā€™m happy to collaborated whit us :wink:

1 Like

Hi all. Hope I am posting in the correct spot. I just created my first face, very simple, just to learn. I am in awe of the work of the many creators I have seen in the Facer community and others. I know I will never be able to create at the level of some but it is really cool to be able to do a little. I look forward to getting lost in all of the wonderful faces.

1 Like

Salve, sono nuovo del forum. Sono di Roma (Italia) Ho un Samsung gear s3 frontier e mi piacerebbe creare dei quadranti personalizzati.

1 Like

Ciao Dolphin e benvenuto da NYC. Mio italiano ĆØ molto cativo ahahah. Puoi trovare molto aiutare qui del forum.

Ciao!
John (Gianni)

Hi everyone! Iā€™m a newby here, and so far Iā€™ve had so much fun! I have a Moto 360, and I love creating (and downloading) different watch styles for it. :smile:

1 Like

Hi everybody :nerd_face:. Sexyboop here. I love to read anything about techy. Hope to see more news and updates specially anything on Betty boop s :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello, I am a new designer here in Facer, I come from the Watchmaker application and I am really enjoying working here.

My name is Ramon Lima.

1 Like

Hey Ramon whatā€™s up. Nice to meet you and welcome. I havenā€™t really spent any time over on Watchmaker but I have trolled through the watch hands library.

John

Hi all, I just joined a few days ago. My designs are here: https://www.facer.io/user/uQxMyVurkO. Iā€™ve had my Huawei Watch for a year, but made do with a watch face on Wear Mini Launcher. I installed and uninstalled Facer back then, because I just didnā€™t have time to mess with it. The current iteration of Facer is working much better for me. Now I can make watch faces that I actually love to wear!

Iā€™m still learning how to incorporate new features and ideas, so Iā€™d like to thank the small core of Premium Designers on here who post really helpful stuff.

I just have one question thoughā€¦ where are all the other women who wear smartwatches?

1 Like

Welcome @pacingpoet. I like your watercolor backdrops.

Regards,
John

1 Like

HI all. Iā€™m Greg from South Africa.I got my Gear S2 in July this year, and I specifically wanted a smart watch like this to be able to customise the face instead of buying different watches for different occasions.

And then I found Facer so now I can design my own faces. I never expected to be able to do that. :smile:

I enjoy making quirky faces that might look strange but challenge my thinking and help me advance my understanding of what Facer can do. :nerd:

You can see what Iā€™m busy with here Gregbern - watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

3 Likes

Hi there,

Nick from Cambridge UK here. Had a Huawei watch for over a year. Recently discovered Facer and am enjoying playing with it.

Just trying to build my first face but currently canā€™t work out how to access the code :confused:

Looking forward to publishing some stuff soon

2 Likes

What ā€œcodeā€ are you looking for?

Hi @ll.

I am Arno fromy Germany, living near DĆ¼sseldorf. Nickname Phantasico. I am working as a teacher for technical drafters in an Enginiering-school.

I am CAD- and Photoshop-Expert - i am working with both Programs since 20 years. I am brand new to watchmaking, but learning quick. :wink:

I own a nice Huawei-Watch of the first Generation since about 3 month.

For me, watchmaking is a lot of fun and a new field for my creativity. I like designing new things a lot.

I am interested in classic, elegant and sportif watchfaces, combined with the modern abilities of a smartwatch, but also like to play around with my fantasyā€¦

Hope, i will become a premium-designer in the future.

Here are some of my works, more coming soon: GAUSS - watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Greetings, Arno

1 Like

Hi there,

I think they are referred to as Tags and Expressions.

I can see in some example shots the editor is on the right side of the designer windowā€¦ But I canā€™t find where I can make this visible.

Any pointers would be gratefully received

TIA

Clicking the little rocket button at the bottom of the editor will bring up the right side menu.

1 Like

Ah Ha!!!

Cheers for that :slight_smile: