Introducing Facer 4.0 and the Watchmaker Series

I have one, major question, the same one I’ve been asking since Facer 3.0:
When will we see any new tags/functions from “Feature Requests/Tags & Functions in Facer Creator” category?

1 Like

Bugs?

1. I tried to change my avatar. The image I used when clicking Edit > “Choose Avatar” kept posting as a cover photo instead of avatar.
    OK, found the Avatar under “Profile Photo” Preferences. As to the cover, will there we a way to upload just a cover? The cover seems to enlarge quite a bit. (My question about size was answered above - thanks. I’ll have to work on that.)

2. Clicking on Facer Community at bottom of my profile page or on Facer Home page does not connect. (Edge and Pale Moon on Windows 10 1703). I had to do a Bing search and come in that way. [Bug fixed. Thank You.]

3. Editor here is showing my items 1 and 2 above. Preview is showing 1 and 1 until I add item 3. Item 3 is not showing in Preview. We’ll see what actually posts. :worried:

[Editing to add that post was using Pale Moon/Firefox. I’ll change to Edge and see what shows up.]
Nope, Edge is seeing the same thing.

1. I now have one avatar/profile on Creator and a different one on these forums. I’m not sure how that happened. [Resolved when the cover-avatar bug was fixed]

It appears that the numbered list bug still exists. :disappointed:

hi, i got a samsung gear S3, this actualitation gonna work in my smartwatch or it doesn´t?

@pacingpoet You’ll get there, your designs are great! I don’t know if syncs necessarily = being selected to be a premium member though :smiley: There seems to be other factors at play

One little question? Where is option for arrange or delete comment in app Facer?