Introducing first interactive watch face GAUSS Ultimate

I don’t know for sure. Other than pressing the right button. The theme change at the top left only does hands. If you click the 3 circles in the middle they change other aspects of the watch. Aside from that I’m not sure what could be happening. I’ve not made a interactive face yet.

If I tap the screen 3x like I’m gonna change face the selection screen pops and there is a paintbrush under the screen. I tap it and it changes the color of the hands. That’s all I can get it to do.

Hmmm that’s strange. The 24hr dial, moon phase, and second hand dial all work for me. I’ve only tested it on one of my watches so far. I’ll check the other one here in a bit and see if I have any problems. You have a samsung s3? It might be a tizen issue. My watches are wear os

Yeah, seems to work fine on my Samsung Gear Live also

I’m at a loss. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I’ve even uninstalled the facer companion. Restarted the watch. My knowledge of smartwatches is minimal. I’d like to see if someone else is having an issue using Tizen. I believe Phantasico uses a Huaweii. I’ll just have to be patient I guess. Not my strong suit​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Works for us on the Samsung Gear S3 Classic!

1 Like

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the facer companion and all is well now. Not sure what the issue was but its working now.

2 Likes

Glad it’s working now. Very enjoyable face.

1 Like

Good morning, just stood up.

@syntaxracing, @chadwgraves37

Glad to hear that it‘s working now!

Maybe it was an incomplete download?

Do you like the multiple customization?

@chadwgraves37 Same! I can’t wait to get this, it looks great :slight_smile:

@roycaruso

Same?

Don´t understand what you mean? Could you explain please?

Sorry, my Australian slang :stuck_out_tongue: it just means ‘I agree’ :slight_smile: I’ve edited my original post for clarity :slight_smile:

Ah, okay. Lol.

It‘s out now.

1 Like

I love the face. Has all the info I like plus the customization to be able to change it on the fly if I need to.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Do you have ideas/wishes for improvement on next watchfaces?

Greetings,

Phantasico

Its hard to improve on perfection!!

I do very much enjoy the customization. It makes one face turn into several instead of just having the entire theme change all at once. I have a lot of ideas on how I could customize different aspects of all my faces. I design my faces with lots of options but I just cannot implement them into the facer creator just yet.